Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Scarlett A
If you end up with something like, 8/6
than that is an improper fraction. So you would convert it to a mixed number for example: 8/6= 1 2/6.
Adding fractions is simple
you just add the numerator(top number) with the other numerator. That is the numerator in your answer. You then add the denominators (bottom numbers) together to make the denominator in your answer.
For example: 3/4 + 5/6 =8/10.
We are going to go through adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing fractions.
Rock 'N' Roll!
To Rock and Roll you simply change the dividing sign to a times sign and flip the second fraction so just times it!
For example: 3/6 divided by