Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Business level 1 lesson 2
Transcript of Business level 1 lesson 2
Considered when customer service can be delivered
We have produced work on B and Q
You have compared the service at B and Q to another business of your choice
You completed a brainstorm chart on the needs and expectations of customers
You went on to consider the different types of customers to be found in a business.
REMEMBER THE THREE GROUPS OG CUSTOMERS AT TRESHAM?
Goal 1 Today
1) Using your notes from class you need to type up a neat brainstorm on needs and expectations for your criteria evidence 1.1
2) Produce a table in Word to show the different customers to be found at Tresham College.
You need to explain how each group of customers can be looked after by the college.
e.g staff may need training on new equipment. disabled learners may need a lift to other floors.
Work needs to be neat and well presented with relevant images for your portfolio of evidence 1.1
When completed save and print to hand in all work to Holly and kieran
SO FAR WE HAVE........
Goal 2 Today
Complete Customer needs and expectations scenarios and be ready to discuss your ideas with the group.
The importance of customer service to
3) The organisation