Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Phonetics and Phonology
Transcript of Phonetics and Phonology
phonetics class!!! Hello, Today we will be learning the differences between similar sounds. It's necessary to know the difference between sounds that sound the same, but aren't the same. Otherwise, you think you're saying, for example, beach /i/, which in portuguese is PRAIA, but maybe you're not saying what you really wanted to say, for example, bitch /I/, which in portuguese I cannot say to you what means, what I can tell you is, it's a bad word. Recognizing the importance of the difference between sounds which
have distinctive meaning. Reconizing the sounds:
/i/ 1 click. Reconizing the sounds:
/I/ Let's practice!!! Edit Prezi NOW.... I hope you have enjoyed!!!