Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
MODALS OF PRESENT POSSIBILITY (B09)
Transcript of MODALS OF PRESENT POSSIBILITY (B09)
The teacher is smiling.
a) She may be happy.
b) She might be drunk.
c) She could be madly in love with someone.
* Is the student sure about these sentences?
* What's he doing?
* He is not sure about these sentences.
* He's speculating about the teacher's smile, so he's using Modals of Present Possibility.
Who is she?
I'm not sure....
- She may be Penelope Cruz.
- She might be Jessica Alva
- She could be Magaly Solier.
Is he Brad Pitt?
He can't be Brad Pitt. Brad is cute!
S + can't + be