Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Americana
Has 13 stripes representing the 13 original colonies.
Has 50 stars representing each of the 50 states.
The U.S. national anthem is entitled the Star Spangled Banner
Two national holidays are:
Independence Day which is celebrated July 4th.
Labor Day which is celebrated in September.
The Statute of Liberty is located in New York.
The capital of the United States is located in Washington D.C.
Texas and Arizona share a border with Mexico.
New York shares a border with Canada
The two oceans which border the U.S. are:
The Pacific Ocean on the west coast of the U.S.
The Atlantic Ocean on the east coast.
The longest river in the U.S. is the Mississippi River
Questions covering geography, american symbols and holidays
Puerto Rico is a territory of the United States
Take the Quiz Here: