Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Rosa Parks
She was born on February 4th , 1913 in Tuskegee, Alabama.
Rosa's contribution to the the Civil Rights Movement was not giving up her seat for a white man on a city bus.
Her dad was a carpenter.
Her mom was a teacher.
She was of African, Cherokee-Creek, and Scots-Irish ancestry.
She was a member of the African Methodist Episcopal church.
She attended the Industrial School for Girls.
She had no children.