Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Humphead Wrasse
a vertebrate. What is their diet? Omnivore,herbivore,or carnivore? What is their normal size? The scientific name for the
Humphead Wrasse is Cheilinus Undulatus. The Humphead Wrasse's habitat is in coral reefs in the Indo-Pacific region. Vertebrate or invertebrate? The Humphead Wrasse's diet is shellfish, sea stars, sea urchins, and crabs. The Humphead Wrasse is an omnivore animal. Adults can be up to eight feet long. Some Special Characteristics 1. They are endangered. 2. They can change color, shape, or gender! 3. They will not survive in home aquariums. 4. Some have even been known
to form special bonds with
divers whom the wrasse
recognize and seek out. 5. With the exception of BIG Sharks few predators are able to eat the Humphead Wrasse. Meet the Humphead Wrasse!! Thank you for learning about
the Humphead Wrasse!!
Have a FISHY DAY!!! 6. The Humphead Wrasse was named for the hump on their forehead. 7.They can live up to 30 years!