Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of GLOBAL SCHOLARS
High school: Pons d'Icart
· To learn more about cyberbullying.
· To tell the children about this.
· To explain experiences to raise awareness.
· To share ideas.
We went to a primary school called ''Saavedra'' and we talked about our ciberbullying project.
We've learned to explain about the importance of ciberbullying.
The students answerd with interes toour project.
It was a good experience
AND WE ENJOYED IT A LOT...
Classroom: 2nd ESO A
Theachers: Monse Grau, Josefa
Collaboration: Saavedra school
City: Tarragona (Spain)
Our final project consists in making a talk to children from primary school about cyberbullying.
We started making a poll for the kids about the cyberbullying and the social nets.
Finally, to finish the talk in a funny way, we tried to make a game that could represent how social nets work and how fast does it travel a photo or a comment to be known for everyone
We started making a poll for the
kids about the cyberbullying and the social nets.