Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of GLOBAL SCHOLARS
High school: Pons d'Icart
· To learn more about cyberbullying.
· To tell the children about this.
· To explain experiences to raise awareness.
· To share ideas.
We went to a primary school called ''Saavedra'' and we talked about our ciberbullying project.
We've learned to explain about the importance of ciberbullying.
The students answerd with interes toour project.
It was a good experience
AND WE ENJOYED IT A LOT...
Classroom: 2nd ESO A
Theachers: Monse Grau, Josefa
Collaboration: Saavedra school
City: Tarragona (Spain)
Our final project consists in making a talk to children from primary school about cyberbullying.
We started making a poll for the kids about the cyberbullying and the social nets.
Finally, to finish the talk in a funny way, we tried to make a game that could represent how social nets work and how fast does it travel a photo or a comment to be known for everyone
We started making a poll for the
kids about the cyberbullying and the social nets.