Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Higher Mental Health: Project Guidance (part 1)
Transcript of Higher Mental Health: Project Guidance (part 1)
study Evaluation If you fall behind deadlines:
you may not get feedback
you may struggle to catch up
Domino effect on work load
You will not submit To complete plan by 23rd March
To complete research by 20th April
To complete case study by 4th May
Recommendations and conclusion
Evaluation 25th May
Hand in completed work: 1st June Developing
Stage How? Hard work Research Discipline organisation Planning Stage introduce project Aims and Objectives:
case study report info; research, timescales.. 500 words Complete 1st Draft in next two weeks