Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Homeostasis in cats
Transcript of Homeostasis in cats
What is homeostasis?
Homeostasis is a system in organisms which helps maintain their internal environment.
Why is it important?
This process makes it possible for cells and organs to function properly.
Environmental Stress factors
*Water balance- thirst, when the brain signals sensors that shows fluid levels are getting low.
For example, certain parts of the human body cease to function if the temperature is too hot or cold; this is why its possible for organisms to freeze to death, or die from overheating.