Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Is it safe to climb Mt. Everest?
Transcript of Copy of Is it safe to climb Mt. Everest?
Method Water Cycle Plate
Radiation The further away from sea level
you are, the pressure of the entire
atmosphere decreases so in effect, there is less oxygen. less air
pressure Bad storms/
Currents Rain and snow
can be a
problem Melting snow Faults Earthquakes Volcanoes 33% of the oxygen that is available at sea level 47 per cent of the energy of radiation from the sun hits the ground radiation from the sun 78% nitrogen and 21% oxygen sunburn avalanches