Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Body Language
at its finest
If in doubt,remember
the 20% rule
Why smiling is contagious?
Studies show that people subconsciously
mimic the facial expressions that are in
front of them.
Do not stare
Pick one eye
Learning Information: From Presentations to the Brain
"When the mind closes, the body follows"
After body language....
how you speak
1. When one person subconsciously starts to mimic the body language of another person, it usually means...
2.A person reaches out to shake your hand with the palm of their hand facing slight towards the floor. They are trying to establish...
3.A long thin tight-lipped smile a sign of...
4.What does a person look at in a social gaze?
Body Language means:
talking without words
body language =
Are you really saying what you want to say?
Pitch, Tone, Speed, and volume
Body Language and Eye Contact
Jessica Stout and Toi Turner
Why is it important to smile when you are at work?
New Zealand: One
Japan: An Insult
Mediterranean: Your wife is being unfaithful.
South America: Protection against bad luck.
USA: UT logo
Catholic Countries: A Blessing
South America: Thin
France: You can't
Europe and North America: OK
Tunisia, France, Belgium: Zero
For more information on our sources or a copy of our presentation, contact us by email
Using the right gaze gives you credibility.
If you are in a high stress situation
What does your body language tell other people?
Make sure you know how you look.