Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Multitasking
-Dr. Michael Mantell Loss of Productivity Inability to Single-Task Lack of Emotional Development Can We Stop? Sure Probably Not "Multi-tasking adversely affects how you learn. Even if you learn while multi-tasking, that learning is less flexible and more specialized, so you cannot retrieve the information as easily." -Dr. Russel Poldrack 11 Minutes Forced Multitasking Inability to Process Information Vicious Cycle of Multitasking Dr. Gerald Weinberg: “Quality Software Management: Systems Thinking" Nadav Samet: "Multitasking Slows You Down" Inability to Block Out Information