Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Synergize
Synergize "Alone we can do so little;
together we can do so much."
- Helen Keller Synergize is:
Synergize is not: We all learn differently:
-Linguistic- reading, writing, telling stories
-Logical- logic, patterns
-Kinesthetic- touching, body
-Spatial- images, pictures
-Musical- sound, rhythm
-Interpersonal- interaction with others
-Intrapersonal- through own feelings It is important to be aware of
different learning styles in order to
know how best to work in a group
with people. The giant Redwoods, or sequoia trees, can reach heights of over 300 ft. They grow in clumps and share a vast array of intermingled roots. Without each other, they would blow over in a storm.
3 Roadblocks to Synergy:
-Prejudice Find the Highway
The Buddhist definition of the Middle
Way does not mean compromise;
It means higher, like the apex of a triangle.
-thinking you are always right
-tolerating differences - working together