Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Trade-offs and Opportunity Cost
Transcript of Trade-offs and Opportunity Cost
You are hungry.
Trade-offs and Opportunity Costs
You use this
And buy one of these
What are the ramifications?
People are always making economic decisions with Trade-offs, all the time.
In order to buy that delicious not only are you giving up your
money, you are also giving up your ability to purchase or
The fact is...
Each trade-off comes with a price
-The value or worth of this price is called the
So we must be strategic in how we purchase or choose to act. We must always be thinking of the
next best alternative
If I had to choose between doing my homework or practicing my guitar, what simple but important resource would I be contemplating?
Of your choice?