Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Alexander Calder: wire & mobiles project
Transcript of Alexander Calder: wire & mobiles project
First, practice drawing a few different objects using one long, continuous line. Choose your favorite, and "draw" it by gluing a piece of yarn to construction paper. A groundbreaking and extremely
famous artist known
for essentially inventing:
Stabiles Mobiles! Stabiles Notice the shadow? then became bored with static, non-moving art (such as paintings like this)
and created.... He also created the first type of
large, public art known as... He made them primarily from wire and painted metal and
began to hang them without a stand Second: turn the 2D drawing into a 3D sculpture by using wire for the line. Think about how your sculpture will stand upright. Third: design a mobile.
Think about what might hang from your mobile and how you could make them.
Keys, lightbulbs, forks Questions???? Begin! born on July 22, 1898 in Lawnton, Pa.
died in 1976.