Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Ethical Exploration ED502
Transcript of Ethical Exploration ED502
Being Made Facts
Beliefs Alternatives? Relevant
Values Consequences for
Stakeholders How will these affect the different stakeholders? Deciding on the Best Ethical Alternatives Final Reflections Works Cited McKeever, L. (2006). Online plagiarism detection services—saviour or scourge?. Assessment & Evaluation In Higher Education, 31(2), 155-165. Linguistic Analysis
Using Common Sense Disadvantages include:
Limits of Scope
Lack of Product Stability
Administrative and Cost Issues Advantages Judgment?