Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The 6 Kingdoms of Living Things
Transcript of The 6 Kingdoms of Living Things
Typically live in Extreme Environments Bacteria Single-celled, Prokaryotic,
typically live in Moderate Environments Eukarya Single or Multi-celled, Eukaryotic
Divided into 4 Kingdoms... The 3 Domains are ... Multi-cellular, Heterotrophic,
Movement is possible,
Includes ~30 phyla
(only one of which contains vertebrates) Animalia Multi-cellular, Autotrophs,
Cell Walls contain cellulose Plantae Mostly multi-cellular, decomposers,
cell walls contain chitin Fungi Plant-like - single-celled, Autotrophs
Fungi-like - single-celled but can act multi-celled, Heterotrophs
Animal-like (Protozoa) - single-celled, Heterotrophs, Grouped into 4 phyla based on mode of locomotion Protista