Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Halley's Comet
This comet is named after Edmond Halley, after he saw it 2 times.
This is Him
First Things First
Halleys comet is arguably the most famous
comet. It comes by every 75-76 years.
Who it is Named After
The difference of a comet and an asteroid is that asteroids are big rocks. Comets actually have tails!
An asteroid is different than a comet because comet is frozen and asteroids are just rocks. How comets get their tail is because some of the ice melts and vaporizes to form a tail. And the color, well I guess it is from the vapor too.
The last time it was seen was in 1986, and will return in 2061. Possibly when you are still alive.
When it is Coming