Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
My Computer Tech Portfolio
Transcript of My Computer Tech Portfolio
• 8th grade
•March 25, 2013
• I love babysitting. My Portfolio Programs Used... •Schoology Layers Mr. Phan assigned us to use photoshop to create a landscape. We were instructed to use many colors and different layers. Mr. Phan assigned us to use photoshop to create a landscape. We were instructed to use many colors and different layers. Color Change The assignment was to change the color of the main object using all of your tools such as mask and copy. The instructor wanted us to learn how to use the color changing tools. The point was to practice using them. I learned how to change the color in an object using 3 different techniques. Composite The assignment was to create a psd that looked real, using all of your tools you have learned. The instructor had us to this assignment so we could practice using photoshop. We learned to use new tools and how to change the settings of them. Desaturation The assignment was to use our skills of photoshop to use saturation and hue to make the picture black and white then use mask to make one color stand out. The instructor wanted us to practice our new skills with hue/saturation to make a picture black and white. I learned how to make one color stand out. •Google Images •Photoshop •Google Docs •Spreadsheet •Document •Safari Goal & Description Procedure Step 1 First you have to open Photoshop and click file "New" and change the size to 700 pixels by 1,000 pixels. •Prezi Step 2 Unlock the background by double clicking image 1 (your canvas) and then click "OK" on image 2. 1. 2. Step 3 Create a new layer using the layer button (third one in), it will be clear at first. Step 4 To color select the brush icon, use the properties bar to change the brush size and brush type. Step 5 Use the color picker to choose your color and then begin to draw, if you ever need to erase something you can go to edit, then step backwards. Goal & Description Final Product Step 1 Drag your photos into the photoshop icon in your dock. It will open photoshop and your pictures will be there, unlock your background layer. Step 2 You need to use the eraser to erase the background of the image you want to place onto your background image. You can use many tools to erase such as the magic wand where you click somewhere and it will select like colors then you press the delete key to erase. If you wanted to deselect then press command + D. Procedure + If you erase too much then you can hold option and erase and it will bring back the image, you could use the properties bar to change the opacity and size. You could use the sharp eraser to erase stuff all at once, or use a soft eraser to blend an image into another image. Step 3 Step 4 Then when you’re done you can use the move tool to use your image onto the other image then press command + T and hold shift and pull on the corner to re-size the image. + = Resizing + Corner = Resizing Final Product Procedure Step 1 Drag the picture you want into photoshop and unlock the background. + = Step 2 Copy the image by dragging it to the icon at the bottom that looks like a piece of paper with the bottom right corner folded. It is to the left of the trash can icon. Step 3 Change the color by going to image in the top bar and then adjustments and selecting hue/saturation. Then using the 1st color bar in the menu that comes up change the color of the image to one you want. Step 4 Once you have chosen a color you drag the image you color changed down to the icon at the bottom that looks like a piece of paper with a circle in the middle. Step 5 Then use the paintbrush and change the color to black to erase all of the color change you don’t want, if you mess up you can use the white paintbrush to bring it back, also you can change the size or opacity of the brush in the properties bar. Step 6 Once you have finished you open the original and put it next to the new one and take a screenshot using command + shift + 4 to upload to schoology. + + = A Screenshot Final Products Procedure Step 1 Drag your photo into the photoshop icon to open photoshop with your picture and unlock the background. Step 2 Copy your image by dragging it down to the icon that looks like a piece of paper with a little fold in it. Step 3 Then click the icon at the button that looks like a circle (kind of like a Coca- Cola symbol) and when the list comes up select “Hue/Saturation”. Once the list comes up drag the “Saturation” bar all the way to the left to make our picture black and white. Select the white image, it should say “Hue/Saturation” next to it. Step 4 Then use the black brush tool to make the color come back, if you make a mistake you can use the white brush to make it go back to black and white. (you can also change the opactiy or size of the brush in the properties bar above) Once you have finished, screenshot your edited one next to the original. Final Products Thank You For Watching!