Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of inventors
It was designed so that the shavings would stay inside the sharpener. He developed the pencil sharpener out of the frustration involved in having to perform the repetitive task of having to stop writing notes or letters and pull out his knife to whittle his pencil to a point again. The pencil sharpener is still use today but not that often because they invented led pencils. John Lee Love was an African American inventor born on September 26, 1889 in Fall River, Massachusetts. He invented the pencil sharpen that you put the pencil in the the open end and rotate it with your hand. The shavings were designed to stay inside and could be used as a paper weight. He died in a car train crash on December 26, 1931 http://inventors.about.com/od/lstartinventors/a/John_Lee_Love.htm