Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Paragraph
Sens of closure
To draw & paint
Real and detailed information
Sensory language- rhythm and sound of words
Sequence of steps, then isolate them
Critics are good
Incidental part of a description or a narration, even the heart of an article
The place of quotes, credibility
Justify the main topic
Make a chart
Organized specific details
When writing a paragraph:
Remember to check
Content Strucutre Form
To make it possible
Objects in relation to one another
In front of
In order of importance/ contrast
as a result
What you are going to write about
First, Canada has an excellent health care system. Second, Canada has a high standard of education. Finally, Canada's cities are clean and efficiently managed
There are three reasons why Canada is one of the best countries in the world.
1. As a result, Canada is a desirable place to live.
2. For those reasons, Canada attracts a lot of immigrants. Wouldn't you like to live there?
3. Canada is a great model for other countries to follow
One idea is developed coherently in the topic sentence and is well explained in detail through the supporting sentences
One topic sentence
As many as supporting sentences as you need
A concluding sentence
Five space indentation
There are no lines or blank spaces between sentences
Check spelling and grammar