Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Four Interview tips
Transcript of Four Interview tips
Be smooth! If you are awkward, the interview will be awkward. Ask questions, but make conversation as well. Also, think about your next move. Don't be choppy. Flow smoothly from question to question. Be natural.
It's okay to repeat questions to find out what you need to know. Don't be aggressive, but its okay to be persistant. Persistant, but polite.
Endure the awkward silence! Don't try to cover it up or talk through it. Just be patient and wait it out. Sometimes the subject will elaborate or say more during this time of thought.
Make sure you choose a good location. You want your subject to be comfortable. If they are uneasy nervous, it is less likely that they will give you the best interview. Conduct the interview in a place that they will be comfortable in, such as their work place or home, or a nice place that they will feel relaxed in.
four interviewing tips