Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Boston Strangler
Transcript of The Boston Strangler
Kate Fritzinger Boston -
June 14, 1962 to January 4, 1964 June 14, 1962 13 Sexually assualted strangled to death 5 Departments
Edward Brooke NO LEADS! Peter Hurkos +/-.... Anna Slesers Mary Sullivan Albert DeSalvo Abusive and Alcoholic Father Arrested-Breaking and entering Released in 1962 Watch father have sex with prostitues Forensic Evidence? 2001 case reopened by Tom Reilly DNA on clothing Not a match... Theories 2 Killers?
Homosexual? Doubts: Confession, Albert- a gentle man Murders not linked... Breaking and Enter became not enjoyable Moved on to murdering and couldn't stop