Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of media+technology+common core
newscasts what this looks like idea bouncing
step-by-step project plan
long-term unit plan
PLC collaboration pulling resources
multi-day project planning teaching what this isn't taking over your class
giving you a lesson to teach
teaching skills out of context
an isolated incident our goals for next year vertically align skills & exposure for each grade level
provide professional development
begin fully integrating these skills what you can do reflect!
identify areas you aren't ready for
talk to us about your plans common core digital citizenship avoiding plagiarism