Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Water Cycle
Every living thing on our planet needs water to survive, but our precious water transforms.
When water turns into a gas it creates humidity. Humidity is the moisture in the air, like fog.
Ice is the solid form of water. Water freezes to create ice, but when water freezes it can also make hail and snow.
This is the water cycle.
When people think of water they think of the liquid form first.