Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Death of a Salesman
Transcript of Death of a Salesman
Death of a salesman
Realism seeks to reproduce the effect of true/real life.
Realism or Exaggeration?
Real people carrying on ordinary activities of everyday life. The audience can recognize themselves and others in these characters as they are members of the real world.
Ordinary American speech, including slang and cliches.
Subject Matter of Conversations
The characters talk about aspirins, mortgages, refrigerators, life insurance, etc.
Those characters are portraying the average life of Americans, in which they do not achieve their goals by only dreaming
he American life
Bernard & Charley
Businessman focused on business
Successful and humble
Miller wants us to remember the importance of being true to ourselves and down to earth when approaching our dreams.
The American life
Womanizer, exaggerates his position
Why did Miller choose those names?
Biff and Happy' friend
Willy's neighbour and friend
He follows his father’s footsteps.
WHy ARE THEY IMPORTANT?