Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of chewy chocolate
This chocolate is so nice you would dribble for one of these creamy and crunchy chocolates it will melt in your mouth!
If you eat this chocolate you know you would want even more!
Chocolate is made on the Theobroma Cacao tree.
500g milk chocolate= 50p
75ml double cream
non stick bakingtray
Fistly break chocolate into pieces and place into a bowl.
Then put the bowl in to the microwave for 4 mins and take the bowl out from the microwave and ster the melted chocolate.
Next add the lovely fudge to the melted chocolate .
After take each peice of coverd chocolate fudge and put on baking tray.
The price is £4.30p
Fairtrade is when farmers grow cocoa beans and dont
get the write amount but fairtrade gives farmers the write