Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Who are these people?
Transcript of Who are these people?
is the Danger Zone!
Millennials: Who are these people and why are they here?
At the surface....they look like me....but.......(THE ICEBERG DILEMMA)
Remember....it is not their fault....we made them....
"Emerging Adults".....Jeffrey Jenson Arnett
-Adolescence stared at turn of century....
Child Labor Laws
+ Compulsory Eduction
-Today, adult markers (completing school, leaving home, financial independence, marriage, and kids) happen later in life............
Prolonged Adolescence/Emerging Adults
Our brains want to live!
Zull, J. (2011). From brain to mind: Using Neuroscience to guide change in education.
So, what do we do?
1. We all like feedback....
2. We all like to know if we are on the right track....
3. We all like to know we are heard.....
4. We all like to be respected.....
5. None of us like to be judged.....