Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Marketing Plan
Objectives and goals
Expand the existing artist’s reach
& Improve the engagement with her fan-base
and build a strong local following, brand and mailing list
in the UK
• Get Farao's name in other
websites/music online magazines
increase the credibility of her image.
23 years old
DIGITAL AND PHYSICAL
Age: 18-30 (Female/male)
Geo - Uk/Europe
1) 10 Copies of self title EP ready to release
2) 1 unreleased music videos
3) HQ photos and videos of Farao's latest performances
4) Short documentary/behind the scenes
5) 1 free digital download of unreleased songs
Farao social media accounts are getting busier with primary focus on Facebook and Twitter.
• Facebook was mainly used as a communication tool to send people to the desired destination outside Facebook.
• Twitter has been used mainly as a sync tool to broadcast news from other platforms.
• Need to use Twitter as a discovery tool for similar topics that might interest Farao's followers
- very community oriented - Fans and Followers are your marketing force
- best use for the artist - they control their online traffic
- Will be used to enhance Farao's branding. 4-5 media posts, 1 link per day, 2-3 reblogs
- Use Tumblr as PR ,making fans the heart and soul of the website ( successful case studies - Frank Ocean/ Byonce/ A$AP)
- Using tumblr to reblog fan content. Fans want the artist to see their content that's why they make it
SOCIAL MEDIA TOOLS
The likes of :
Bat For Lashes, Lykke Li, Oh Land
- pictured based service
- Fans appreciate picture - something to share easily and quickly
- photos of performances, photos with fans, photos of recording sessions,
highlights the latest releases, while all the previous material is displayed prominently
- Visitors can sign up for the mailing list via TopSpin to get access to free content.
Soundcloud / YouTube Streaming Widgets
– Tracks will be available for full audio streaming – and video, where it’s applicable.
• Social Networks – Adding Widgets/key links to increase fanbase(500+ fans) and bring credibility
AND MEDIA STRATEGY
The artist's website is becoming a key strategy point for a lot of independent artist
• Contact for press release online music magazines such as
LINE OF BEST FIT
( Leading music website focusing on independent & alternative sounds ),
, ALL TOMORROW MUSIC,
( Music/Art/Film magazine packed with the latest reviews, interviews, news, mixtapes),
simple and free blogging platform, which helps artists to regularly update their fans.
Providers of online music analytics and insights. They measure the growth and popularity of bands across social networks, streaming services and radio
All the social media channels will aim to enhance the power of music and artist branding, not make direct sales.
session live on youtube with fans
" Forces" (free download )
Music/bio/photos available to be shared with media makers ( bloggers, podcasters, and radio station djs)
Organising and motivating fans to promote Farao by building crowds, creating buzz, posting online
: hypetrak.com, www.eatyourownears.com, www.vibe.com
What was not successful?
"Forces" REMIX COMPETITION
very few entries
misjudgment of target audience
Should have promoted the competition through Soundcloud
What can be improved?
Module : LT6008