Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Heat & Temprature
Transcript of Heat & Temprature
A bimetallic strip is a simple device which converts thermal energy into mechanical motion. Bimetallic strips used to be very common in thermostats for turning heating furnaces (or air conditioning units) on and off to regulate house temperatures. When the
strip is heated, one of the metals heats up and
expands faster than the other, causing the strip to
Thanks for watching!
Shreya, Smruti, Minahill
Space probe to