Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Symbiotic Relationship Between a Silverfish and Army Ant
Transcript of The Symbiotic Relationship Between a Silverfish and Army Ant
The Silverfish and Army Ants symbiotic relationship is commensalism.
What advantages and disadvantages do they provide each other?
The Silverfish's advantages are it gets shelter, and gets a food source. The Army Ant is not affected by the silverfish eating its "leftovers."
Why Do They Live Together?
The Silverfish lives in the Army Ant's nest and eats the Army Ant's "leftovers."
What would happen if one of the buddies wasn't there?
Neither of the two species wold be affected.
By Joey Marra and Jackson Chalmers