Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of SCRUM
- written documents have limitations
- bad timing
- less fun
- sub-optimized results SCRUM - representative of the client
- manages requirements/
throughout available - self-organized
- development in Sprints
- daily update in the
Sprint Backlog - maintaining the values and rules
- interface to the outside world
- acts as a central point - provide budget
- directly affected
- special interest in outcome - Product Owner
- Scrum Master
- Stakeholders - Product Backlog
- Sprint Backlog
- Burndown Chart - Project-interested, but not
person - overhead in meetings/
- eliminated at the process Special Thanks to Mr.C for paying attention! A chicken and pig were brainstorming ...
Chicken: Let's start a restaurant!
Pig: What would we call it?
Chicken: Ham 'n' Eggs!
Pig: No thanks. I'd be committed, but you'd only be involved!
SCRUM - Presentation by Michael Schulz, Vanessa Soisson, Jessica Oehmke and Lena Korostylova