Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of SCRUM
- written documents have limitations
- bad timing
- less fun
- sub-optimized results SCRUM - representative of the client
- manages requirements/
throughout available - self-organized
- development in Sprints
- daily update in the
Sprint Backlog - maintaining the values and rules
- interface to the outside world
- acts as a central point - provide budget
- directly affected
- special interest in outcome - Product Owner
- Scrum Master
- Stakeholders - Product Backlog
- Sprint Backlog
- Burndown Chart - Project-interested, but not
person - overhead in meetings/
- eliminated at the process Special Thanks to Mr.C for paying attention! A chicken and pig were brainstorming ...
Chicken: Let's start a restaurant!
Pig: What would we call it?
Chicken: Ham 'n' Eggs!
Pig: No thanks. I'd be committed, but you'd only be involved!
SCRUM - Presentation by Michael Schulz, Vanessa Soisson, Jessica Oehmke and Lena Korostylova