Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Welcome
to Ms. G's Science Classroom
1. Go Buckeyes! Originally from Ohio.
2.Graduated from Ashland University with a Middle Grades Education degree in Science and Language Arts.
3. Coach For Storm Soccer Academy and GPS
4. Varsity Soccer coach for BLHS
What their learning
6th Grade Science
1. Energy Transfer and Conservation
2. Earth's Weather & Climate
3. Diversity of Life; Plants, Protists, Fungi
4. Diversity of Life; Classification of Animals
7th Grade Science Standards
1. Scientific Inquiry
3. Cells and Heredity
4. The Human Body
How their being graded
"Science is an exciting subject that helps us discover the world in which we live"
Tests, Labs, Projects
" I like my students to do hands-on activities whether in the lab, outside, or in the classroom"
-Paper airplane investigations
-Chemical Rainbow Lab
and so so much more!!!!!
Up to the students to come to me for missing and make up work.
The number of days the students are out are the number of days that they have to make up the work.
Period 1: knmi2sw
Period 3: of9jbv1
Period 6: pgy84h
Period 7: eg5dh8
7th Period: 1:11-2:20