Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
English weapons during the Spanish Armada
Transcript of English weapons during the Spanish Armada
Go England!! Cannons were the main weapon as this was a water battle, we were at an advantage with these weapons for several reasons like they had longer range and they could reload three to four times faster! A Short Presentation on Weapons of England VS The English used several types of weapon
in the Spanish Armada.. One of these was
a silver sword . Another was a handheld gun.
The English combined the two to make a sword gun, a revolutionary weapon. They could use the gun from long distance and the sword for short range accuracy.