Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
WWII started on September 1,1939 ended on September 2,1945.
Transcript of WWII started on September 1,1939 ended on September 2,1945.
By Mateo Tullar
WWII started on September 1, 1939 and ended on September 2, 1945. The war lasted 6 years.
the Axis was made up of Germany,Japan and Italy.
WWII had 2 major sides, the Axis Powers and the Allies.
the Allies were made up of the rest of the world
World war II started when Germany took over Poland. Britain and France declared war on Germany after that.
the US joined WWII because of the bombing of pearl harbor, Hawaii.
Hitler was the dictator of Germany. He commanded Germans to kill Jewish people.WWII is also sometimes called the Holocaust.