Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
IRS spends $100 million dollars on official furnature
Transcript of IRS spends $100 million dollars on official furnature
By: Krista King
Over the past five fiscal year the IRS has spent 96.5 million dollars refurbishing offices across the country.
Treasury secretary Jack Lew
The IRS has spent 96.5 million dollars on official office Furniture under the Obama administration. Now they claim that they have insufficient funding to serve taxpayers.