Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
At the Service of the k to 12 Curriculum
Transcript of At the Service of the k to 12 Curriculum
Use of PBL and PrBL/PjBL
handmaids of K to 12, they help in the implementation of k to 12 curriculum.
K to 12 curriculum both PBL and PrBL/PjBL are very much learner centered.
the K to 12
is based on:
Integrative instructional models
5 main features of PBL cited:
application of a base of knowledge,
development of critical thinking and decision-making skills,
development of professional attitude.
comparison of PBL and PrBL and to K to 12
the K to 12 is
PBL and PrBL/PjBL require much research and reflection on the product and process of problem solving or product production.
At the Service of the K to 12 Curriculum
1. application of a base of knowledge,
2. development of critical thinking and decision-making skills,
3. self-directed learning
4. collaborative and
5. development of professional attitude.
Inquiry based and Integrative
is aligned with the instructional reform that the K to 12 is for PBL and PrBL/PjBL wants to introduce in the classroom.