Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
At the Service of the k to 12 Curriculum
Transcript of At the Service of the k to 12 Curriculum
Use of PBL and PrBL/PjBL
handmaids of K to 12, they help in the implementation of k to 12 curriculum.
K to 12 curriculum both PBL and PrBL/PjBL are very much learner centered.
the K to 12
is based on:
Integrative instructional models
5 main features of PBL cited:
application of a base of knowledge,
development of critical thinking and decision-making skills,
development of professional attitude.
comparison of PBL and PrBL and to K to 12
the K to 12 is
PBL and PrBL/PjBL require much research and reflection on the product and process of problem solving or product production.
At the Service of the K to 12 Curriculum
1. application of a base of knowledge,
2. development of critical thinking and decision-making skills,
3. self-directed learning
4. collaborative and
5. development of professional attitude.
Inquiry based and Integrative
is aligned with the instructional reform that the K to 12 is for PBL and PrBL/PjBL wants to introduce in the classroom.