Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Diviners: The people and History of the dust bowl
Transcript of Diviners: The people and History of the dust bowl
By: Kyle Greenberg
What was it like to live during the dust 1930s America
What is the Dust bowl?
For those of you who don't know the Dust bowl is a nick name for the area of the U.S. that had a horrible drought between the 1930s and 1940s. Due to the drought most of the farmers crops died so the soil had nothing holding it together which made it easy for a gust of wind to turn into a huge dust cloud like this one.
Everyone was effected by the depression in one way or another. It was different for everyone but was always financially. Although in the script it says that these are the type of people that are simple and have nothing but the best intentions.
Just a Taste of how the depression effected everyday people.