Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Additive and Impossible Color Theory
Transcript of Additive and Impossible Color Theory
BLUE(shortest) what color do blue and red make? what color do red and green make what color do blue and green make ? ? COLORS COMBINED MAKE WHITE The Color Effects of Light Additive colors are those producedby light, our eyes can only detect a small part of these lightwaves.
Differs from subtractive colors in the way that objects negate or subtract parts of the lightwave and are reflected into our eyes.
ILLUMINATED Impossible Color both colors at the same time
retinal preception takes in one color in each eye, not a combination of color BIBLIOGRAPHY UC DEPTARTMENT OF GEOGRAPHY
http://www.geog.ucsb.edu/~jeff/115a/additive.html http://www.rgbworld.com/color.php http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RGB_color_model