Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Soundproofing Materials
5D(16) “What is the best soundproofing material?” (spongy/smooth/rough) The Topic of this Experiment Materials with spongy characteristics is best soundproofing material. My Hypothesis 1. We need a pair of talking cups.
2. Prepare the materials for this experiment:
Sponge, thick cloth, wax, a sound source and a phone download a apps called Decibel Meter
3.Put the sponge, mirror and wax inside the talking cups on one and another.
4.Remember to make a table to record your result. The Procedures Material Decibel By Ear With number
(softest is 1) 1.Basic
(Nothing inside the cup) 56.8DB Normal 4 2.Sponge 37.4DB Softest 1 3.Wax 45.7DB Soft 3 4.Thick
Cloth 41.1DB Soft
(better than wax) 2 Result Soundproofing
Materials The investigation has a very good prove of using decibels and also have a good measurement of the volume. Analysis The result of this investigation showed that sponge has the best soundproofing abilities of the three other materials. Observation This experiment proves that my hypothesis is true! Conclusion The experiment proves that the hypothesis or the prediction is right. The experiment could be done better by the soundproofing materials having the same thickness so it is fair. Thank you for listening to my Presentation.