Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How To Play Manhunt
Transcript of How To Play Manhunt
Select an area appropriate for the number of players. A quarter of an acre per player is a practical guide. Things You'll Need
* Dark Or Camoflage Clothing
* Running Shoes
* Air Horns
* Flashlights # 2
Establish boundaries. 3
Establish a signal for the hunt to begin # 4
Choose whether you wish to start with a single hunter or two or three hunters for a large group. # 5
Choose a time delay for players to hide before the hunt begins. # 6
Select a method for tagging players. Either the hunter tags players or just calls out their names and hiding places. Playing the Game
Give all hunted players a set amount of time to run and hide.
Signal the start of the hunt.
Begin searching the area if you are a hunter.
Become a new hunter if you are found.
End the game when all hidden players have been found.