Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How To Play Manhunt
Transcript of How To Play Manhunt
Select an area appropriate for the number of players. A quarter of an acre per player is a practical guide. Things You'll Need
* Dark Or Camoflage Clothing
* Running Shoes
* Air Horns
* Flashlights # 2
Establish boundaries. 3
Establish a signal for the hunt to begin # 4
Choose whether you wish to start with a single hunter or two or three hunters for a large group. # 5
Choose a time delay for players to hide before the hunt begins. # 6
Select a method for tagging players. Either the hunter tags players or just calls out their names and hiding places. Playing the Game
Give all hunted players a set amount of time to run and hide.
Signal the start of the hunt.
Begin searching the area if you are a hunter.
Become a new hunter if you are found.
End the game when all hidden players have been found.