Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Discussion questions about Cameron Russell´s TED talk
Transcript of Discussion questions about Cameron Russell´s TED talk
Support your answer Do you agree with the statement "Image is powerful"? •“And I know there are people in the audience who are skeptical at this point, and maybe there are some fashionistas who are, like, "Wait. Naomi. Tyra. Joan Smalls. Liu Wen." And first, I commend you on your model knowledge. Very impressive. (Laughter)"
Why do you think people laugh at the end of this statement? When I was a teenager, I was driving with my friend who was an awful driver and she ran a red and of course, we got pulled over, and all it took was a "Sorry, officer" Explain the statement “I am insecure because I have to think about what look like every day" Do you agree with the statement “being a model brings you a lot of benefits because you can get free stuff"? Why or why not? What does the concept "beauty" means for you? Why? What do you think that the concept "beauty" means for GOD? Explain your answer. What do you think about Latinos and Africans who do not get "free stuff" because of their physical appearance?