Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
LIKE TO vs. WOULD LIKE TO (B07)
Transcript of LIKE TO vs. WOULD LIKE TO (B07)
is used to talk about the things we really do. We enjoy doing them.
Would like to
is used to talk about the things we want to do in the future.
2- He is studying English at ICPNA because he would like to work in the U.S. He wants to work in New York.
1- I like France. I usually travel to Paris. I really enjoy it.
1- In my free time, I ________ .
a) like to go shopping
b) would like to go shopping
2- He ______ next month.
a) likes to get a better job
b) would like to get a better job
3- I always bite my nails. I ______ to stop it.
b) 'd like
4- A:What would you like to do after class?
5- A: What TV program do you usually watch?