Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Role of women in Nazi Germany
Transcript of Role of women in Nazi Germany
Although some of these girls might have received a political education, it was only for the purpose of indoctrination so that they could manage women's affairs according to the Party line
Women were also discouraged from pursuing university studies, and all women's associations were banned. Instead, the Nazis made young German girls undergo vigorous training in domestic tasks through activities such as farming and sports.
Women could also join the Nazi Party, but only if they were seen to be able to contribute to the Nazi party, such as being nurses or cooks.
Role of Women in Germany
Other German women, in their admiration for Hitler, saw this as an opportunity to establish a firm identity for themselves, which they never enjoyed even under the Weimar Government
Jordan, Group Leader