Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Who's an Entrepreneur?
Transcript of Who's an Entrepreneur?
friendly and honest
successful Richard Branson Patrik Jensen
María de la Cruz Ruiz
Fernando Lucea Llinares
Javier Dominguez Gutierrez The Businessman What info is omited ? "A business idea is like twitter, it should be able to express itself in 140 characters" Traits & Behavior emphasis "Coming together is a beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success."
- Henry Ford Yvon Choinard Gracias por vuestra atención Ventures and experiences mansion turned into a musical Studio
air balloon trips
space travel Social and Charity Born in England 1950
Founder of Virgin Group and 400 successful companies
4th richest citizen on the UK
"Dare-devil" approach to entrepreneurship company = group of people
feeling of being understood to reach full potential
leader must be a good listener, motivator and able to delegate
don't fear failure because it may lead to later success Simplicity it's all about
- people media effect on homogeneity
great business opportunities motivated and able to motivate
right person on the right place
adventure spirit be innovative lead by listening your employees are your best asset be visible if you don't enjoy it don't do it (cc) image by nuonsolarteam on Flickr "having lots of money is a big responsibility"
enthusiastic and charming
health and educational projects narrow perception of motivation Importance of delegation Dealing with investors Possible Implications extracted from
the video Our opinion delegation as the key factor
you can't achieve big things on your own That's all it gets to be a successful entrepreneur