Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Biotic Factors of the Amazon Rainforest
Transcript of Biotic Factors of the Amazon Rainforest
Living organism. ~ An example of a biotic factor would be animals. ~ Also, plants. Red-eyed frog Toucan Spider Monkey Heliconia Water Lily Bibliography -
buzzle.com * Facts about the Amazon Rainforest: Largest rainforest in the world
important to the climate. large amounts of carbon.
many unique animals. * Live in holes of trees * Live in streams and rivers * Live in the high canopy of the rainforest. * birds reach by nectar * Can grow up to 6 ft long
Floats on lakes and rivers This Millipede can break down a log into soil. ~ Decomposers * The decomposers of the amazon rainforest
play an important role because
they break down dead plants/animals
into soil. * A decomposer is
an organism that breaks
down dead plants/animals