Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The effect of the Treaty of Versailles upon the Weimar Republic
Transcript of The effect of the Treaty of Versailles upon the Weimar Republic
It all resulted in hyperinflation in the German economy. This ultimately resulted in rioting and looting as food became scarce and a wave of strikes occurred in protest against rising prices.