Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 11 10/8
analyzing the title
Copy down the Lesson EQ
Respond to the following question in your notes:
What predictions or ideas do you have about "The Crucible" based on what you read yesterday?
Thursday, October 8th
Salem Witch Trials
What caused the Puritans to turn against one another?
Describe the people that became targets
What does this mean in terms of "The Crucible"?
Context: "The Crucible"
Describe the painting
What do you think is happening?
What stands out?
Definition of the word crucible
Historical and political context
Inferences about painting
Why did Arthur Miller name this play "The Crucible"?
Is fear an effective motivator in driving people to take action?
Why or why not? Explain
Use an example/evidence