Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of CALICO JACK
Calico Jack was born on December 26,1682.He died on November 18,1720,from being hanged.His body was found in Port Royal,Jamaica
He is known for two things 1.The Jolly Roger flag
2. Also for having 2 female crew members named Anne Bonney and Mary Read.
Calico Jack is known for attacking French ships.He captured fishing boats.He also captured the merchant ship Kingston.
What he would do is he would have one huge ship with smaller ships around it.
He married Anne Bonny,and he had a son named Edward Lowe
this is his flag
this is calico jack